Definition: A student in 11th or 12th grade who wishes to take college courses. Complete courses would apply toward both high school and college credit.
双录取 Application Process:
The deadlines* for dual-enrolled students to be registered for on-campus classes at 道尔顿状态's main campus each semester are as follows. Please note that to register for classes, students must first be fully admitted to 道尔顿状态. Please allow at least two weeks between completion of application file and the registration deadline.
Fall Semester - August 1
Spring Semester - December 1
Summer Semester - May 1
*Deadlines may be changed or extended as necessary. Please contact us if you have any questions about deadlines.
A dual enrollment applicant must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript
- Test Scores (if needed)
- Certificate of Immunization
- Verification of Lawful Presence
需求 for 双录取 Admission:
A dual enrollment applicant must meet the requirements below:
- Student must be in the 11th or 12th grade (Successful completion of the 10th grade is required) 和;
- Provide a transcript showing the student is on track for completing all high school graduation requirements and USG’s Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) 和;
- Student must have successfully completed two units of RHSC English AND have successfully completed high school Algebra II or equivalent 和;
- Qualifying test scores (if needed, more information below)
The Accuplacer is free for students to take through our testing center. It takes an hour or two to complete, and scores are received the same day. To get registered, please reach out to 海莉·库珀.
** All dual enrollment students will now be required to attend orientation, whether they take courses at their high school, 在线, 或者在校园里. 取向 is free for dual enrollment students; if they decide to stay at 道尔顿状态 after graduation, they are not required to attend again.
Satisfactory Academic Progress:
All students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for 双录取. SAP will be determined upon acceptance and reviewed at the end of every term. SAP is defined as a minimum cumulative course completion rate of 67% and a minimum GPA of 2.0. Failure to meet SAP in any term will result in removal from the program for any future terms.
For more information, contact 海莉·库珀.